Monday, May 30, 2005

Chicks Rule!

I have the best friends ever. All of you. You guys keep me going and make me laugh my ass off. So a giant thank you and hugs to each and everyone of you.
Why are my friends so amazing you might ask? Lemme see...they laugh with me, they put up with me (this can be a big one ladies and gentlemen), and they know what I love. Tonight, when I least expected it, 4 of my very close friends surprised me with some of the funniest, most thoughtful birthday gifts. I know I thanked them in person, but now I want the world to know. Among them: an awesome giant tea cup that states "Oy Vey" on it. Another gal bought me a shirt that says Jewcy Culture on it (and how perfect is that i might ask?). And another gal bought me the new Dierks Bentley cd (which really was a gift to everyone b/c now no one has to listen to me whine about how i have to wait to buy it). I've received Adult Mad Libs, Romance Magnet Poetry, Witty Words, birthday cards galore, and all the love I could possibly want or need. You ladies are the best and may only good things come to all of us for the rest of our lives

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home