Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Goose and Run!!!

My best friend and I try to meet to walk about once a week. Since school started this does not happen nearly as regularly as we would like. It's our chance to chat, laugh, ogle hot men. You know, everything women do when they get together. At one time we met up a few times a week, but now that she's on one side of the lake and I'm on the other, not to mention with my schedule as packed as it is, we have had to settle for once a week. Which of course means that our ogling has been severely limited over the last year.
I was reminded of this yet again when I went biking with my mom the other day. Biking in the Pacific Northwest is quite possibly the most popular activity. Young and old, fit and not so fit. You see them all. And you definitely see the hot men. Ms. K and I have occasionally joked about simply sticking out our arms to trip up any hot men, so as to have them at our mercy. I of course, had to tell my mom this as we rode and several cute guys passed us by (did I mention they all ride faster than we do?). Anyway, long story short, Mom and I went riding again yesterday (the weather here has been gorgeous the last couple of days). I heard someone coming from behind me, so I called out ahead to warn my mom (who has a tendency to weave as she rides). He thanks me, and looks back at us as he passes. When he turns back to face forward, my mom sticks out her arm :) Yes, my mom is now in on the joke.
So, the moral of this story is...Goose and Run!! (but make sure you have a friend ready to back you up just in case!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home