Sunday, May 01, 2005

musings...

Life really is quite funny. That, or else I have a very strange sense of humor. Okay, probably the latter, if you were to ask my good friends. And I'm cool with that. Mostly I'm starting to realize something that I've always believed (does that make sense to anyone other than me? yes? okay, then I'll continue). I've always believed in a higher power. Now I know there is one. It is the only explanation for my life. Truly. No sooner do I think I have a lock on things, than someone comes along and throws a monkey wrench into it. Now, to be fair, when things like this happen, it is usually for a good reason in the long run, and so I try really hard to keep a positive attitude on things. More often than not, I come out on top, as long as I can manage to go with the flow long enough. This time around, looks like I'm definitely at the top of the ice cream sundae. Wahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home