Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Someone stole my name!!

or at least they stole my domain name. Sigh. Yes, I know. For years fellow writers have been telling me to register my domain name before someone else buys it. I know, I know, I know. I know all the reasons to buy it early, even if I have no intentions of putting anything up for years to come. I've heard it all.
So a few months ago I decided to be proactive, only to discover that some chicky over in England bought my name. What? How is this possible? you ask. Well let's face it, I'm simply not as unique as we all thought. I am not the only me out there. I am the only ME out there, but there's some other girl out there walking around with my name. How not fair is that?!
Now I'm into my summer cleaning (read: done with school for a couple of months, have nothing better to do, should be writing but instead am procrastinating) and I've decided to stop whining about the cost of buying my domain name. And at least this way no one else can buy my name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home