Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Random sights...

I went biking with Mom again today (thankfully, no falling involved), while my fellow writers are at the 2005 RWA National Conference, having lots of fun without me. But it's all good as they have called me several times since arriving in Reno to share their joy with me.

So, back to riding. Mom and I were riding along, all is calm. We're laughing, chatting, you know the usual. Suddenly, a tiny man (seriously, maybe 5'3"?) comes running toward the trail full-tilt. I think he's going to start running on the trail, so I slow down and start to swerve out of his way. But no. Apparently all he wanted to do was give us a laugh. The tiny man (who by the way is only wearing shorts and running shoes, no shirt) runs up to the trail, stops, hikes his shorts up to just under his armpits, turns around and runs off.

*Snort* What was that about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home