Monday, July 11, 2005

Repeat after me...

I will only wear clothes that FLATTER my figure.
Sigh. I was recently at Starbucks, writing away (as I am supposed to be doing right now), when a woman came in and just made me cringe. now, keep in mind, she was pretty attractive, however she obviously has no idea what looked good on her based on what she was wearing. See, I have this rule. If your skirt is short enough that others can see your hooha when you bend over, it's too short. Also, you better have the legs to carry off this short skirt, or again, don't wear it.
Sadly, this did not listen to my rules. These are rules for the good of humanity. seriously people. A skirt that short does not flatter you when your thighs start to strain the fabric. I realize this all makes me sound a tad judgmental, but let's be honest. It's just not attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home