Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I survived!!

*takes a small bow* I survived my first field week session for the quarter. Now I'm semi-free for the next week until my real classes start. Only semi-free because of my lo-ovely work schedule. So far I'm scheduled to work 6 meetings this week. I've got one down and five more to go. Remind me in the future not to be so helpful, k? Since I have this week off (sort of), I'm intending to be highly productive, in order to give myself a bit of a cushion when it comes to finishing off my current WIP. Part of me has started panicking at the idea of finishing seven chapters in just about three months. Even at two chapters a month, it's a tight schedule. So, I'm going to try to make the most of it. Cross your fingers for me!
In other news, it sounds like there's a bout of full-moon-madness going around, messing with peoples' lives. Why can't this energy be of the creative kind, hm? Why must it always sap instead of restore? I really want to know this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home