Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Random thought...

Mentos has come out with a sugar free version. What is up with that? Aren't they basically all sugar?

In other news, I covered a meeting in Bellevue tonight. Apparently I've made quite the impression on them, because they want me back. Too bad I can't pick it up permanently. I'd love to, but for the sake of all that is good in my life, I must learn to say no. They wanted to know if I could cover in two weeks, and I had to pass due to Rosh Hashanah. This, of course, reminded the Leader for the meeting that she needs to find a sub, and that also many in the class will be out. I made the joke that, "Oh, so this is the meeting to work if I'm looking for a nice, Jewish man." She jumped all over it. Apparently that is THE meeting for it. Lots of Jewish couples with single sons. Hmmmmm....Sleep? What's sleep? Who needs that? I can work another meeting, right?
Okay, maybe not. But I can dream.

****NOTE**** They have no mood tag for "bemused". That's just wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home