Thursday, September 29, 2005

Standing in the computer lab...

and talking to myself. Yup, that's what I'm doing this lovely morning. I'm supposed to be chatting with Ms. K (as this is really one of the few times I am online when she is). I'm supposed to be getting all my morning angst/laughs out so I can go to class and be productive and learn. (Has anyone noticed this need of mine to be productive? Ms. NYC and I believe this is a direct result of the school we went to growing up. We don't know how to relax and enjoy ourselves without feeling guilty). Anywho, I'm here, and she is not. Well, not in cyber space here. How do I chat and procrastinate with no one to talk to? Hm???
Work is silly. They have these completely unfounded rules about getting your job finished, and not playing/chatting on company time. Silly, silly bosses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home