Monday, September 26, 2005

Writing? What's that?

Thank you my dear friend Serena, for introducing me to the joy that is Firefly. Of course, I've managed to get just about nothing done as I work my way through disc 2 of 4.

Yes dear readers, I've found a new show of joy. Of course, it's a show that only lasted for one season. Still, it's a show from the wonderous Joss Whedon, so life is good, even if only temporarily. And this weekend the Firefly movie, Serenity, will be released.

Of course, watching Firefly means that I'm accomplishing no work of any kind. I managed to get some Classroom Management reading done last night, but only minimal pages over the weekend. And before you asked, yes, I did do things other than watch t.v. this weekend. I went to work, I had a facial, I met mom for one of our long bike rides, I ran around to multiple grocery stores, and I helped

mizzz_k move into her new condo. So see, I was productive! Just not productive where I should have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home