Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's been a busy few days...

In the world of the other writers in my life. The Girls, my dearest friends, were at The Writing Conference this last weekend. Much excitement was had, as evidenced by their blogs. For pics from dinner, karoake and twister, check out Serena's Blog. While you're there, also check out the rockin' cover for her book, due out in May. You can pre-order it here. Also check out Shannon's blog for some great information as to why you should attend your regional/local writer's conferences. I agree with it all 100%. Also, Christina has a new blog, complete with pics and a look-see into her crazy life.

In other news, my eye is still twitching. It has now been 4 days. You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

So...go check out these wonderful ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home