Saturday, November 19, 2005

Admitting temporary defeat...

I think I have to admit that my writing is just not gonna happen this week. Which of course just ticks me off. Sadly, my current reality has me writing 6 papers over the next two weeks, while still continuing to do various amounts of unrelated homework for my classes. One professor has recently decided that we all didn't have enough to do. So on top of the major paper we have due, plus the readings, we have to watch an hour long video for class. Now, if this was a video I could check out, I'd likely not be as annoyed. But no. No this video is online, and can only be viewed over a cable/DSL line. Which of course I don't have. On top of which, there are a total of 4 of the buggers we have to watch. Where is the fairness here? So tomorrow I'm trooping off to Mom's in an attempt to watch video #2 on her computer. Video #1 didn't go so well, since I couldn't get any actual visual, only audio.
Ah well, just 3 more weeks of class (+1 week in the field) and then I'm on break. And next week is short, cuz I think I'm going to skip science on Wednesday. It's an optional class, so what's the point? I'll just get annoyed. I can find so many better things to do anyway.
So wish me luck!! I have way too much to do right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home