Thursday, November 10, 2005

Girls' just wanna have fun!


Christina A. and I with our Foxy Ladies
Okay, so better late than never. I've been meaning to post this pic, but I'm a lazy blogger.
So Christina and I went on a girls' night out to see Greg Behrendt and His wife (whose name escapes me at the moment) talk about their new book. We were two of about 200 women in a room, listening while about 5 of the other women talked about their breakups, or current relationships, hoping to get answers from the gurus of dating. *snort* It's really sad when 200 women can tell as soon as you open your mouth that your relationship ended a while ago and you are just clinging to the remnants of it with your fingernails. What's more sad is when they tell you. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

That was a lot of fun, Erin! Considering you're one of my only single friends, who else could I truly enjoy "He's Just Not That Into You" and "It's Called A Break-up Because It's Broken" topics? Not to mention how dang strong those Foxy Lady concoctions were! ;-)

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home