Thursday, November 24, 2005

Something to be thankful for...

I am thankful for a lot of things in my life. My friends, my family...cheesecake. You know, the usual. Not so long ago I blogged about how Mom and H were on their way to Mexico for Thanksgiving, leaving Lil Sis and I to fend for ourselves. And we shall do so admirably. No, really!
Lil Sis just called to tell me she's on her way down, and she's bringing the feast with her. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing...pumpkin cheesecake. Of course, I kind of wish she'd told me yesterday, before I went out to buy chicken and such to make for dinner. *sigh* Yes, I love my family, and I'm thankful for the abundance of food that will now be in my refridgerator.

So for all you out there, Happy Thanksgiving. We are all blessed.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to say that I too am grateful for the abundance of food that is currently residing in your fridge. *snort* I am so easy. K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home