Thursday, November 10, 2005

To the teenage kid working in the pharmacy...

I'm really sorry I got so upset. I do know it's not your fault there are schmucks out there with too much time on their hands that they need to practice blowing up their houses on a regular basis. And that because of them, you can't sell me my allergy medication. I know it's not your fault that the company pulled the drug because of the ingredients being so handy, as much as it is not your fault it's really the only one that works. So I'm sorry I got angry. Really. Will you forgive me?

And in the meantime? Maybe you should consider removing the giant popsicle stick holding you upright. You looked mighty uncomfortable standing there telling me that you couldn't help me at all.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freakin' pop up blocker that won't let the comment box pop up. Piece of JUNK.

I was just going to say *snort* and add that I think it is hilarious that the advanced forwarding looking state of Washington took over 5 years to get to the point that the backwards Midwest state of my past got to several years ago. Where they hell did they think the Meth was coming from? Must have just been easier to stop cute young girls after 10 pm at night for speeding and issue them tickets. Plus more profitable for the state. Hmmmmmmmmm... May be I'm just a little cynical. Maybe. K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home