Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

Okay, I figured after yesterday's bummer of a post, I'd list all the things I'm thankful for. Yes, this is an extreme effort for me to not continue to freak about the amount of water currently in my carpet (and also apparently my ceiling judging by the dark spot next to the door wall).
So, without further ado:
  • Unleash the Night! Hee hee, B&N had it out early yesterday. I picked it up and read it in one day. So happy...I do love me the Dark Hunters :D
  • Serenity! Borrowed Serena's copy of the movie yesterday and watched it last night. I love the Firefly series, and I LOVED the movie. Joss Whedon is an incredibly talented writer and director. Not to mention funny as hell. I picked up some great quotes, both from the movie and the outtakes :D
  • Channuka lights...Last night was the 2nd night, and I remembered to light my menorah again. Go me!!
Yes, I know a short list...but I don't feel like being sappy today. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home