Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's here! It's here!

The end of the quarter is basically here. 2.5 more papers to get through and I'm done! I'm done! I'm done!
Yes, apparently this has finally soaked in to my slightly addled brain.
Today: Video in Science, short meeting about next quarter, work on papers, got to Crave Party with the Girls (will post pics soon), then memorial for Jeremiah.
Tomorrow: Potluck in Math/Literacy...then home to work on papers (hopefully finish them).
Friday: more paper writing, but that is interspered with talking with friends, maybe some personal writing(?) and then parties...lots of parties over the next week or so (which mean I get to dress up!)
Does this mean I get to bake? I hope so...I have a recipe for a kick-ass Chocolate cake that even I like.

So yes, ladies and gentleman, looks like I survived the quarter...it can only get better from here, right?

6 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Congrats on making it through another quarter! You're in the home stretch now! Time to relax and celebrate...well, after another couple of papers. I'm a firm believer in pampering oneself, so make sure to go get a massage or something just as wonderfully self-indulgent! :-)

Christina

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Ooooh...that would be lovely. I keep going back and forth on massage or facial. At this point, stress has made both a necessity, so we'll see which I go for :D

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

I forgot we have a party Saturday night! Yay us! Oh, and Tuesday night, too! Yay again for us. We are going to see each other twice in a week. Way cool.

Have fun tonight all you gals!
Shannon

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Go for the massage, Erin. You can always rub your own face, but it's just not the same rubbing your own body. Er, well, you know what I mean. LOL!

Christina

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Sadly, I know exactly what you mean.

And yay!! Two parties in one week :D I can't wait!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm surviving too! Yay for us!!! Just a few more lesson plans to write, some extraneous unit-plan stuff, and a paper! But I'm almost there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home