Monday, December 26, 2005

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring...

Ugh, I have another leak in my apartment. This one by my doorwall in my living room. And do you think I can get this fixed promptly? The answer here, is NO. As in NO one is answering the emergency pager today because it's a "holiday". As in NO one is in the rental office today because it's a "holiday". Um...excuse me, but I'm pretty sure that water coming in through my walls is a bad thing that would constitute and emergency, and that would require them to fix it ASAP, in order to avoid further damage. Don't you agree?

*sigh*

My ceiling is leaking. I'm off for my massage, but something tells me it's only going to do me so much good, thanks to this new problem.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was the massage with it, by the way? k

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Erin said...

with it? well, it was worth it...except for some of the bruises I think I'm getting around my neck. I was very relaxed for the whole hour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home