Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Moving on...

At least a little bit. It's been a rough few days, but I'm hanging in there. In honor of Jeremiah, we played ping pong and bowled all morning. I can't think of a better way to remember a friend, then to do the things he loved.

In other news...the bad juju table is gone. There was a whole thing with Goodwill about it. They did not want to accept the table and chairs because H and I had removed the table legs for transport. Apparently, tables without legs are not allowed. We spent 5-10 minutes explaining to them how we planned to reattach the legs, that they would not have to try to sell a legless table.

I have replaced the bad juju table with...what else? The good juju table. Or at least that's what I'm calling it. Considering it was one of the few items (save for an extremely ugly couch and some furniture too difficult to move) not stolen from Dad's apartment recently, I feel it is going to be lucky. I promise to keep you posted on this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home