Thursday, December 22, 2005

Party time!!

Okay, not that I was worried, because to be honest I'd hit that point where all I wanted was out. But I passed!! It's official, now that grades are in, I'm officially done with last quarter. Just two more to go!

I'm also slightly weirded out by the current episode of Ellen on t.v. She's got some guy who video tapes himself dancing all over the world, and now he's in her green room dancing. It's creepy...he's not very good. And what's worse, they've got him moving around their studio, and keep cutting to him. Really, there is so much wrongness here.

And the Alphasmart (affectionately known as the alphadumb to my friends) is giving me fits. It took me almost 15 minutes to get the files to transfer over yesterday. I was not very happy at all...

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Congrats on another quarter in the bag, Erin! Definitely do something to celebrate! :-)

Christina

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Congrats on getting through another quarter!! I am glad to hear that you passed, although I always knew you could do it. :) Only a little bit more of school to go! You can see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home