Saturday, December 24, 2005

Random thoughts...

Ms. K has informed that she is very disappointed that I did not blog today. Apparently it is my job to entertain at the moment. Never mind that I posted like 3 the other day. So here you go, some random thoughts from my exhaustion addled brain...
  • 4.5 hours of sleep is not enough if I'm supposed to drive my parents to the airport, then go to work. It makes me cranky, and you know what happens when I get cranky...
  • My couch is a good nap couch. It is just the right amount of comfy...
  • When you are so stuffed up that it all stays in your head, you will get a headache. Accept and move on (yes, I'm talking to myself here).
  • I love my new tea mug. Thank you, Shannon! It was perfect for my tea tonight.
  • It's very unfair that some shows can only be seen on cable, and on the premium channels at that. I'm too impatient to wait for them all to be available on DVD.
  • Farscape (at least the first couple of seasons that I saw) is available on DVD now. Something to look forward to!
  • I need to make an appointment for a facial. I've already got one for a massage, but I've decided that while I CAN rub my own face, I really don't feel like it. It's much nicer when someone else does it.
  • There are not enough hours in the day to be a vegetable, and still be productive.
  • As it is Christmas Eve, and I don't celebrate Christmas, I was going to order Chinese for dinner. But I got lazy, and they don't deliver. I guess New York has it's bonuses...
Okay, that's it for now...Happy Holidays to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home