Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So you say you have a goal...

In taking a page out of Christina's book, I'm here to share my writing goals for the upcoming year (though Serena and I talked about it, and we think maybe we set the goals in the January meeting last year). Every year we make our goals, and we report in, on a weekly basis to tell each other how we're doing. The GK Girls help keep me on track, cheer me on when I feel like writing is the last thing on my mind, and basically make me feel like all my dreams are attainable.
So, without further ado, here they are:
  • Edit INDEPENDENCE DAY (possibly to be retitled MESHUGENAH)
  • Submit I.D. to publishers/agents
  • Finish one new book (either a Young Adult, or a slightly racier romantic novella), and edit.
So here's to next year's Tiara-wearing celebration, and being able to say I've met all of my goals!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

But think about it, Erin, with us making our goals now, that gives us an extra month to help fulfill them! Otherwise, we'd be waiting until the end of January to make them. A method behind the madness. ;-)

Christina

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Erin said...

exactly!!

this is why YOU should be our leader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home