Thursday, December 15, 2005

witty words?

Sorry, you're outta luck. It's been a tiring week. I forgot (briefly) how exhausting waking up before 6 a.m. can be (hush Ms. K!!). Of course, now that I'm finally maybe starting to get used to it, the field week is over. Doesn't that figure?

So, since I've been sorely lacking in my posts, I'll try to give 'em all to you in one. Remember, I promise no connection between thoughts here (and really, are any of you surprised by that?)

Cranberries in sparkling cider, or champagne, are a wonderful thing. Christina took multiple pics, i drank multiple glasses. Really, how can you go wrong with bouncing fruit in your glass?

Email...I hate playing catch up on email. It takes way too long, and I feel like half the time my comments are out of date. Plus, I confuse easily, so if I read them out of order major problems can ensue.

Amazon...my books finally arrive, 6 weeks after they were supposed to. One bright red lettered note later, and a poor wrapping job of packing tape, they are being sent back. At this point, I could have flown to China to pick them up...Twice!!

Finishing my book...this is gonna be tough. I still intend to do it, but I don't promise my disposition is going to be very nice...

Scarves...My college roommate just sent me the most awesome hand knit scarf for Chanukah. Awww...it's warm, fuzzy, and hot pink. Does she know me or what?

New book...everyone should go read Surf Girl School by Cathy Yardley. She's an awesome writer, and a friend. I'm loving this one!

Smoking bans...I'm so excited to go dancing this weekend, without having to breath in a year and a half's worth of smoke in one night.

Apple Kugel...my new favorite recipe and potluck companion. Need I say more?

Dark Hunters...new book comes out in 2 weeks. Can't wait!!

This will hopefully tide you all over for at least a few days...

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sent me a scarf too! Very cool, it's aqua and blue. Looks store-bought almost! Damn, I feel outdone. That's rare. ;)

Done with school yet? If you are, aren't you relieved? And suddenly slightly bored? Realizing I am one of those people who complains about being busy all the time, yet secretly enjoys always being occupied.

And looks like I'm in the middle school again. Hmph. Oh well, they're not too evil... yet.

Will send you your card soon, now that I finally have a stamp! Sorry, I'm so lazy about getting stamps, that I start paying all my bills online just to avoid dishing out the cash for them.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home