Monday, January 09, 2006

Am I losing my mind?

No, don't answer that.
I've been pretty quiet when it comes to the saga that my walls have become. Mostly so as not to bore you all with the details, but also so as not to upset myself, but I feel the need to share, so you all have to listen.
My walls are still leaking.
Actually to be more precise, one of my walls is still leaking, and I really don't know why. Apparently neither do the maintenance men. For a while, I'm pretty sure they thought I was making it all up. I'd call them, tell them water was coming in again, they'd come by the next day (don't ask on that one), only to see no water, and no evidence of the water having been there. This of course means they probably think I'm looney tunes.
The most recent exchange involved me leaving yet another message about my walls on the manager's machine. Today I came home to a note from the guys telling me the porches are all dry, and nothing is dripping. BUT...my carpet is wet, so the head maintenance man will be by tomorrow.
*sigh*
At least I'm not crazy. I know there's water. I have no idea where it all came from, but it's there.
I swear!
Really!

5 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm... you really haven't figure out where all the water is coming from????

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Okay smart aleck! I know WHERE it comes from, thank you very much. Just not how the heck it's managing to get inside my apartment

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Reminds me of that thriller movie "Deep Water" that was out last summer. You should rent it. On second thought, it probably would only make you feel like you were losing even more of your mind. ;-)

Christina

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

STILL LEEAKING? Oh, for crap's sake. Maybe you should start looking around for another place. This really sucks.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Erin said...

The leaking seems to have slowed...thankfully. We're on day 25 of rain (which seriously deserves it's own post), so I guess no water inside at the moment is a good thing. Right? Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home