Thursday, January 05, 2006

Feelin' a bit run over...

by 24 nine year olds. Most of the time they are sweet as nine year olds can be. Other days? I swear, they want to see my Darth Vader impression (before he tried to redeem himself at the end of Return of the Jedi). I even had them sit on their hands to keep them from playing with their pencils...and yet they still seemed to find a way to not pay attention to me. Now, I realize this was only one day, and another teacher came through later and said they were all being nutso, so it wasn't entirely me. Still, makes me less inclined to cheerfully wake up at the butt crack of dawn...

5 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So really, this isn't about the kids. It's about having to get up early? Hmmmmm... Veddy veddy intellesting...

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That you Ms. K? and no, it's not about the early wakeup call. But why should I be nice when they won't? Hmmm?

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah! LOL! So, not only are you teaching them? Now you've reverted to being age 9? LOL! "That's not faaaaaiiiiiiiir!" "Mmmmooooooooom! He hit meeeeeeeee!" *snort* I love it. You should not be nice. Institute spaking and capital punishment. Off with your head! I bet they'd pay attention to you then. Ha! Ummmmmmmmmm... Any doubt why me not having children is appropriate? *sigh* Ah, well. Have fun today. k

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... but deep down, you know you're having fun, don't you? And if I were one of those kids, I'd want to see your Vader impression too! ;)

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

Yeah, I want to see it!

I haven't said "hi" in so long, and I got your sweet comment on my journal (thanks!) so I came over to say HI!

I really hope your apartment leaks are fixed now. What a total pisser.

Esri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home