Friday, February 03, 2006

Catch Phrases?

Some writers are fabulous marketers. They see things in ways that others never will. For example, Serena has her Vampire Emergency Kit (among other fabulous items). Shannon has her "What Would Venus Do?" bumper stickers. Me? I have this blog.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love this blog. I think it's a fabulous start for getting my name and style out there. But I need more. I need...a catch phrase. Problem is, I'm awful at these things. Truly. My title for the Current WIP? Came from the collaborative minds of the GK gals. So my challenge to all of you...help me find a catch phrase! Something that will work for all my writing (Chick Lit, Romance, etc.).
As a matter of fact...a prize to whomever comes up with it. (Okay, not sure what that prize will be, but I promise to figure one out!)

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Well, that's an easy one!

"Meshugenah with moxie."

It's a reflection on you as the writer and your fun personality, so it will carry through regardless of what you write. :-)

Christina

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Um...i like the end. But the beginning is a bit worrisome. We don't need EVERYONE to know I'm a bit nutty :D Maybe Medeleh with Moxie? Hmmm...that could work.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Except for us poor folks who hear it and go "Huh? She's a version of a mandala?"

LOL

I've been using Realms of the Raven for a bit but don't have a catch phrase really.

Of course, after the last ERWA maybe "Where foot enters mouth with great regularity" might be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home