Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Contradiction???

Is it a total contradiction to light a candle to Attract Love, and a candle to Celebrate Being Single? Well? I hope not, because I intend to do both tonight, to fully compliment the fire going in my fireplace. Hey, it's Valentine's Day, and since no one is making it for me, I'm gonna do it myself.

On a sweet note, lots of cards from my students. Of course, they are mostly the kind that come 30 to a box and feature popular computer game characters, but it is the thought that counts.

Cheers :D

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

One of Jessie's friends called today Single's Awareness Day. I thought that was quite amusing! LOL!
Shannon

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said...

I don't think it's a contradiction. Celebrating your current state while leaving yourself open to a different one.

No problem here!

Just don't try to burn the house down like I tried a few nights ago -forgot to blow out my scented candles before I went to bed.

DOH..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home