Sunday, February 19, 2006

Only in my world...

I ordered DSL not too long ago. The phone company is still setting it up, supposedly. But that's not really the best part. The best part is the DSL phone cord. The cord is not long enough to stretch from my computer and modem to the phone jack about 5 feet away. So, like any logical person, I tried to switch out the cord with the longer one I've been using. Only there's a problem.
Problem?
Yup, and only the kind that I can create.
What is the problem you ask?
Well...um...the cord won't come out of the modem. *Hang my head in embarrassment* Seriously, I didn't do anything! But the cord is stuck. So now the phone company has to send me a new modem (who knows about the cord), and I'll send them back the old one.

*Sigh* really...only in my world.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Ummm - you pressed down on the little lever I would assume - HARD, I hope.

Mine is stubborn and takes some strong fingers to get it out - I make C do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home