Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Time to meet your neighbors!

Sometimes I love living in an apartment building. Where else do you get to meet all your neighbors once a year, when the fire alarms go off at a random hour of the evening? At first I thought it was my fault. Heck, what am I supposed to think when they start blaring as soon as I lit a candle? Then I heard from another neighbor he thought it was his fault, because he made popcorn. Turns out it was some kind of water/pipe issue. Thankfully, the alarms only go off about twice a year, bringing with them fond memories of college, dorms, and cursing. I think it's about time we gather up some board games, put them into plastic bags, and hide them in the bushes. At least this way we have something to do the next time the alarms go off, right?

And hey, at least this time it wasn't raining and the temperature was higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home