Friday, February 24, 2006

What I Did on My Mid-Winter Vacation...

How can I tell that I've been in school? Easy. When I get a week off, I read non-stop. So far I've polished off 7 books (this includes ones I had begun in the last several months, but hadn't gotten very far with). I've read:
  • Card Sharks, by Liz Maverick
  • Confessions of a Nervous Shiksa, by Tracy McArdle
  • Goal, Motivation and Conflict, by Deb Dixon
  • Total Rush, by Deidre Martin
  • High School Bites, by Liza Carlyle (I think that's her name)
  • Code Name: Cassandra, by Meg Cabot
  • The Nineth Key, by Meg Cabot
Along with these, I've also made it through 6 chapters of hard copy revisions so far. Of course, there are still 2 days left of break. Who knows what I'll manage to get through? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home