Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Books, books, books...

If you've been reading this blog long enough, you know I love books. You also know that I love reading them, as well as writing them. I try to keep you updated on the ones I really enjoy, so as to share the love. So here you go...books I've read recently that I recommend:
  • Sex, Lies and Online Dating by Rachel Gibson
  • Time Off for Good Behavior by Lani Diane Rich
  • Tales from the Brothers Grimm and the Sisters Weird by Viviane Vande Velde (because really, who doesn't enjoy a good fairy tale?)
I'm currently reading and enjoying:
  • Champagne Rules by Susan Lyons
  • Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
And I'm eagerly awaiting:
  • Braced 2 Bite by Serena Robar (out in May)
  • Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis (out in June)
  • Turning Japanese by Cathy Yardley (due out in November)
  • Flirting with Forty by Jane Porter (out in July)
  • so many more I can't remember them all...
What about you? What are you waiting to read? Or what are you reading now that you'd love to share. Speak up!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Um, hate to tell you, but in Cathy's latest e-mail to me, Turning Japanese had a list date of 1/07. Just thought you might want to know. Sorry.

Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home