Monday, March 13, 2006

But seriously folks...


Where, oh where did I hide that wand of mine. I have much to do, and less time to do it in. Among the project awaiting completion on the next 3 days are: finding a class to replace the Integrated Arts class I'm supposed to take next quarter, getting my fingerprints taken again (must be updated every 2 years. No idea why, it's just the rule), packing, working, and...? I'm sure there are items I've forgotten on this grand list of mine. They are likely highly important items that will remain forgotten in the Swiss Cheese that has become my brain as of late, until I'm half-way across the country, unable to do a darn thing to fix them.

Really, is a little magical help too much to ask?

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arms crossed, ponytail in, blink.

*poof*

Oh. Hell! Where'd you go???? Ya there? Helllllloooooooooo? Well... that wasn't supposed to happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home