Sunday, March 26, 2006

Celebrity Sighting...


I should preface this entire post with a little warning...it will come off a little bit like the thoughts of a pre-teen girl. Deal.
Christina and I went to the movies this afternoon. On our way to find a restaurant for dinner, we passed two very good looking men. It wasn't until he was almost fully past me, with his million-watt smile, that I realized who we were looking at.
Me: *elbow nudge*
Christina: I know, I saw.
Me: Do you know who that was?
Christina: No, who?
Me: That was Rob Estes!! (insert mental 13-year old girl squeal here)
Christina: I didn't even notice. I was too busy looking at his friend.

Now for this to have it's full impact, you should also know I've had quite the crush on this guy since he did the show Silk Stalkings on USA back in the day. And let me tell you, he's never looked better.

7 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

To my credit, his friend did look the total bodyguard, manly man type. :-) I couldn't help but momentarily appreciate (unknowing who it was) Rob's pretty boy looks, then immediately shift my gaze to the Alpha male behind him. LOL!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Damn! I wished I'd seen him! He's totally hot! Guess I should get out more often.

Shannon

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Some very nice hotness there!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Mmm...mmm...yes! :D

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You saw Rob Estes?! The guy whose picture you had taped all over our dorm room?! OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Did you faint? Or run into something? Because I totally would have done so if I had seen any of my boys walking down the street. Are they filming his new show in Seattle because if they are I might have to come visit because I love me some Orlando Jones (and Rob isn't too hard on the eyes either). =D

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Erin said...

First of all, in my defense, he was not taped ALL over the dorm room. Just in strategic locations, thank you very much :D

And I think they are taping in San Fran, but not entirely sure. Either way, me thinks you need to come visit anyway! It's been too darn long.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger serena said...

So, that's him? Mmmmmm, sweetness. I can totally see Christina zeroing in on the alpha body guard, lol.
-Serena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home