Friday, March 10, 2006

The dangers of email and phone...



No one ever really discusses the dangers of multitasking. No one talks about what can happend when you answer a phone call from your father while checking emails from various friends and lists. No one mentions what can happen...

It's bad. Dangerous. Treacherous even! I answered mails about fabulous purses (*snort*), directions to parties, retreats, and various other items in need of attention. Problem is, when all was said and done and I went to log out, I couldn't say if I actually mailed the correct response to the correct people. I may have mailed Christina about services and Mom about directions, or maybe I emailed Ms. K about the retreat when it was supposed to go to Josh? Dang...I swear, my head is attached. Really!

5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Yep, I got my email, thanks. See you at "services." LOL!

Christina

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got NO emails. What's up with this?????

LOL. Nice try though. Maybe Josh has one about prit-ty fat?

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

As long as you didn't e-mail Josh or MOm about the purses, I think you're good. ;-)
Shannon

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the most inefficient multi-tasker on the planet. Nice to know I'm not alone ...

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Nope, definitely not alone. And glad to hear I managed to get the appropriate emails to the appropriate people. Whew! What a load off my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home