Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is it over yet??


No? Why not? I feel like it should be over. Like it should be time for rest, relaxation, sun and sand. What do you mean I have to wait?

Okay, seriously? I'm not crazy (at least, not crazier than the rest of the world). Today was my final observation, by none other than the principal of the school and a high-up in the district. It went swimmingly, though I had to laugh when the kids (who managed to keep it all together through the 30 minute lesson) went nuts about 2 seconds after both women left the room. Apparently 30 minutes was about as long as they could contain themselves. And that's all I needed. I have the good word, and it is...I'm in the hiring pool!! Of course, this does not guarantee a job, but it's a step in the right direction. Career Fair thingy on Thursday is yet another step...hence the rush to update my resume (which is looking pretty darn sparkly if you ask me). Now all I have to do is finish those darn revisions (8 chapters left I think), and I'm golden! Now, where's my Pina Colada?

5 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Congrats, Erin! Let us know when you've completed everything and we will go out for that drink...or three. ;-)

Christina

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Congratulations Erin!!! You definitely deserve that drink and

WTG GIRL!

- Maura

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Heck yeah!

And thanks everyone :D It's still one hell of a ride, but at least most of it is downhill at this point.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Erin!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, missy. I'm thoroughly impressed and astounded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home