Saturday, March 11, 2006

Three wishes??


Do you ever wish you had a magic wand? That you could just wave it around the room and everything would clean itself, a la Fantasia? I know I do. The closest I come is when Mom offers to come over and help me clean. She brings rags and her vacuum (though I do have my own) and before I know it, everything is gleaming and I can breath again. Not that I sit around doing nothing. I clean counters and windows and mirrors, etc. And the bathroom is all mine.
Of course, now I have to put everything back where it goes again. *sigh* Where did I leave my magic wand?

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother is a wonderful human being, generous, thoughtful, full of life, Oh how I wish I had the same...ha ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home