Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Am I that weird?

I came on to campus early today to stop off at financial services to pay my tuition for the quarter. Please note this is my last quarter, and I will soon have to start paying back all the lovely money I borrowed from the government. In the meantime, I've been accruing (sp?) interest on said lovely money since last January when they handed it out. This of course means that I now owe MORE money to the government, because they just aren't satisfied with getting their original sum back.

So here's my food for thought...how weird and annoying would I be if I began paying back the interest on my loan in the amount of $10 a month. Keeping in mind that the loan itself has a few more zeroes on the end.

Talk amongst yourselves.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

We won't even go with how much money we owe for our education!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Probably a wise decisions...it could depress me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home