Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Favorite Fours Meme

Here's a new twist on the "Favorite Fours" meme:

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Serenity
2. Return of the Jedi
3. Princess Bride
4. When Harry Met Sally

Four of your favorite flowers:
1. Tulips
2. Calla Lilies
3. Stargazer lily
4. Lilacs (to look at only, not to smell or have anywhere in my home)

Four magazines you buy or subscribe to on a regular basis:
1. I don't have time to read any regularly, so I stopped buying them.

Four of your own childhood toys still in your possession:
1. A stuffed lamb from my grandparents
2. Some proceline figurines my great-grandma made
3. ummm...
4. double ummmm....

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Without a Trace
3. Farscape (reruns)
4. Numbers

Four recurring nightmares you tend to have:
1. You're all gonna hate me...but I don't have any.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. France
2. Israel
3. Scotland
4. Ireland

Four languages you can speak:
1. English
2. French (used to be fluent)
3. Yiddish (mostly just individual words)
4. Hebrew (can't really speak it, more like I can say certain words in it, and I can read it fairly well.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The south of France
2. Scotland
3. hanging out with C who lives in New York
4. anywhere...

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Seven Layer Cake
2. pasta (pretty much any kind)
3. kugel
4. Tuna Casserole (Mom's recipe)

Four of your favorite alcoholic beverages: ***note, I don't really drink, so this is limited
1. Midori sour
2. Bailey’s with cream
3. Screwdriver
4. Lemon Drop (the sweet kind)

Four of your worst vices:
1. Purse addiction (great minds think alike)
2. Book addiction
3. computer
4. Diet Cherry Coke

Four accomplishments you’re most proud of:
1. Going back to school for my Masters
2. Completing my third manuscript while in school
3. Making my way from the train station in Paris (where I could understand the employees and therefore knew they were making fun of all the cranky travellers) to the station in London, on my own, (without the appropriate ticket for the tube).
4. maintaining a life while in school

Four of your biggest fears:
1. Spiders
2. crowded places (not really a fear, but I get anxious and need to know where the exits are)
3. Stupid people (those who simply follow someone without actually thinking for themselves).
4. People who refuse to learn from their mistakes

Four of your most irrational fears:
1. spiders
2. small spiders
3. big spiders
4. notice a pattern here? any kind of spider

Four genres of radio stations pre-programmed in your car:
1. The everything station
2. Country
3. Pop/Rock
4. Oldies (pre-1980)

Four items you always carry in your purse:
1. Wallet
2. Cell phone
3. lip gloss
4. a book (if it'll fit)

Four things you look for in a mate:
1. Sense of Humor
2. faith (preferably Jewish, but at least believes in something)
3. can keep up with me mentally
4. Intelligence

Four things (realistic) you want to do within next five years:
1. Get a job!
2. Travel abroad more
3. Get published
4. Meet someone special

Four friends I am tagging who I think will respond:
1. Kristi
2. Esri/Kiki
3. Kelley
4. Heather

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Esri Rose said...

D'oh! I'm on there! Guess I'd better get cracking.

(whine) Four seems like a lot.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm... So you're not going to tell everyone of your secret addiction to 7th Heaven. ooooooooooooohhhhhh. Not so secret. Whoops! Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home