Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Musical version of the Magic 8 ball

Stolen from Christina because I can...check out this meme

Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
NO CHEATING.

Here are my results:

1. How does the world see you?
The Good Life - Tony Bennett...hmmm. Really?

2. Will I have a happy life?
Karma - deSol This is actually a pretty angry song. The tag line is "karma comes back to you."

3. What do my friends think of me?
Good Man Like Me - Dierks Bentley Can we change the lyrics here? Can we say good woman?

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Trouble - Harry Connick Jr. Um...apparently those who do, find that I am trouble. Or maybe THEY are trouble.

5. How can I make myself happy?
Nothing to Lose - Josh Gracin Apparently just throwing myself in will do it :D

6. What should I do with my life?
Too Marvelous for Words - Frank Sinatra Now here's a man who knows what he's talking about. Apparently I just have to be mah-ve-lous!

7. Will I ever have children?
Spit of Love - Bonnie Raitt Is this a Yes?

8. What is some good advice for me?
I'm a Believer - The Monkees I guess I just have to believe.

9. How will I be remembered?
Seven Seas of Rhye - Queen I'll be remembered like a big haired band from the 70's?

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Cab of My Truck - more Dierks I'll be honest, I do not agree with this choice ;) I don't even own a truck.

11. What's my current theme song?
How Am I Doin'? - more Dierks Hmmm...does my shuffle know of my love of Dierks?? Sadly, this is another slightly angry song, though in a good way. "I failed to mention, those tears I cry are tears of joy. Because it was no fun there under your thumb."

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
Another Postcard - Barenaked Ladies All I can say here is HA!! It's about chimpanzees! and Stalking!

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Killer Queen - Queen Oh, this is priceless. Truly.

14. What type of men do I like?
Second Best - Barenaked Ladies Okay, now I have to flat out disagree. Unless it's speaking to the band. Cuz I like me some funny men.

15. How's my love life?
What Was I Thinking? - more Dierks. Seriously, this is weird.

The sad part here? That I have approx. 5 hours of music most of which is not Dierks, and it still kept coming back to him. Hmmmm.

***Serena pointed out that more interesting that what song answered which question, is finding out what everyone listens to.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Okay, I just LOVE Killer Queen! It's on my iPod too. :-) Love that it was your funeral song. LOL!

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home