Thursday, April 06, 2006

Seriously?

Spammers, do your research. If you email me, call me a homeowner and then offer me credit, I sure as heck know you are not interested in me. I don't even have to open my email to know this.

*****

Would it really kill you to wake up 2 minutes earlier so you have enough time to do your make up in front of a real mirror? Driving on the highway this morning, on my way to Serena's, I passed a woman putting on her mascara while she merged into another lane. Um, excuse me? How can you even check your blind spot if you can't turn your head for fear of getting the wand in your eye? To make it worse, her arm was all bent weird, in the way that only women can do, in order to get the eye opposite her hand...surely this was not safe driving.

*****
Shaving while driving to work??? C'mon! This one doesn't even deserve my comments...

6 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Oh, I hate drivers who do that! But what I can't figure out is how women can put their eye make-up (eye-liner, mascara and eye-shadow) on their left eye using their right hand. I'm right handed, but I've only ever been able to apply make-up to my left eye using my left hand. But it's not like I'm ambedextrous because I can't write with my left hand, so what gives? Weird.

Christina

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Crap, Christina! Now I'm sitting here trying to figure out which hand I use to put mascara on my left eye! I'm going to have to go apply some just to find out. Obviously, I don't wear it that often if I don't know off the top of my head, huh?

Sheesh.

Shannon

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy! You two are worried about the make-up? I want to know if it was a man or a woman shaving?????

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Erin said...

It was a man...no worries. And to clarify, he was using an electric razor, which I've been told by a male friend is "okay" to use while driving.
And they worry about cell phone usage?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

I'm sorry, but doesn't every woman shave her legs while driving? ;-) I do that right after I wax my bikini area. The semi-truck drivers love that! LOL!

Christina

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was afraid Ms. E had to see a leg up on a dash. Then I was pondering how in the hell to get your leg up on the dash. It was not a prit-ty evening. Whew. Much releived, though still traumatized by the mental images.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home