Wednesday, May 03, 2006

All Aboard!!

I got some bittersweet news from NYC the other day. Her company (the Big G) has asked her to move to Singapore for 3 months to head up their marketing department. They gave her a promotion in title, and for her sake I hope more money. I'm so very, very proud of her. I'm kvelling!

But this also means that our sporadic phone calls will be even harder to place than before. *sigh* This is what happens when you have friends in high places. Hmmmm...I'm sure there's a book idea in here somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use skype.com to make calls over the internet. One note, make sure you exit the program when you aren't using it (otherwise, your computer will be used to route other people's).

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home