Tuesday, May 23, 2006

First let me say!


Happy Birthday to Megan. No idea what UofM was thinking when they paired us up, but they did good babe. There's no one I'd rather share my birthday with than you.
To the rest of you...I know, I know, I've been obnoxiously quiet. In my defense I've been finishing off two portfolios, prepping for my presentation in 2 weeks and taking care of all the other school-type business.
For those who are curious IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! And I have the prezzies to prove it. I have new purses, pens, gift cards and notebooks. But by far one of the best was the mousepad Ms. K got me. This girl has taste! I think it's safe to say my friends know me.
Let's see...what else do I have to catch you up on? Went to the movies the other night with Mom. We were looking and looking through the paper for a theater playing Friends With Money. Finally found one, but neither of us had heard of it. We called up and discover it's what Mom calls "An Adult theater, the theater not the movie." Basically it's a 21 and up movie theater that has a full bar and serves it's popcorn in champagne chillers.
Hmmm...still haven't received any calls about jobs, but that will change very soon. I just know it!
So happy, happy day to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home