Monday, May 15, 2006

Further proof I must be losing my mind...

I swear I had a pile of student papers on my floor. the plan was to scan them, and then add them as attachments to my portfolio for school. Um...except I can't find the pile. No idea where they went. It's like the paper fairy came through while I was at my GK meeting and hid them. It wouldn't be so bad, except I spent 20 minutes a few days ago desperately searching for my memory key (which has my book on it), only to discover it on my kitchen table after I'd already emailed Serena in a panic to see if I left it at her house.

I must be losing my mind.


In happier news: I have the bestest friends. In honor of my upcoming birthday I got some wonderful prezzies...I'm all giddy with joy :D

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

um, i remember that i'm supposed to contact you, but i have absolutely no clue what for. this is why i ask you "do i know her?" :)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Really, I'd worry more if I didn't completely understand the syndrome. I do understand...I promise!

And thanks :D So far it's gonna be a great birthday!

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found!! The last place she looked. *snort*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home