Friday, May 26, 2006

A sign?

I decided that since I don't have to be anywhere until this evening, I would take myself off to see the new X3 movie. On my way there I heard some mumblings on the radio about an attempted bank robbery in the general vicinity of the theater. According the report, the police were currently determining if the backpack the alleged criminal had contained the bomb he spoke of.
That's right...a bomb.
What do I do? Easy, I assume that by the time I get to the area, it will all be taken care of and continue to drive toward my destination. Upon arrival I realize my critical mistake when the volume of traffic is roughly 4 times what it usually is at this time of day. So I turned around and came home.
The lesson here? I probably was not supposed to go to the movie today. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Stacy, and welcome to the madness :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home