Friday, May 05, 2006

Super Secret Launch Party...


Last night Serena's husband threw her a Super Secret Launch Party. It was so secret, none of us even knew about it until last week when he emailed me about contacting the girls. Now I'm sure I do not have to tell any of you how much I love being in on the planning of any kind of surprise party. It just tickles me. So last night we all met up at the nearby Krispy Kreme (which plays a small but important role in her book), to wait for her husband to bring her by. None of us knew what he told her to get her over there, but we couldn't help but laugh when rather than notice the relatively large (okay, about 10-12 people) crowd of grinning fools inside, she headed straight for the goods. It wasn't until the hooting and hollering began that she even realized we were there. But oh, when she did, we had fun...complete with dramatic reading of said key scenes by her hubby.

(from the left: me, Elizabeth Boyle, Kelli, Karen and Christina...and that's Serena smiling in front.)

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Silma said...

Ooooh... sounds like a delightful party! I love surprise parties! *g* Well, actually I like to organize them. I'm too dense to notice when I'm given one. *lol*

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Erin said...

It definitely was a ton of fun Silma.
And welcome to the madness! Always happy to "see" a new face here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home