Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What makes me happy?


The other night I was told I was laughing a lot. I confess, it was true. In general I'm a happy person, though I do succumb to the anxieties many other people fall prey to as well. But this morning I began thinking about all the little things in life that make me happy, and I felt like sharing.
  • fitting into a pair of pants (yes, most of you ladies out there know this one well.)
  • dinner with my friends
  • revising 2 pages of manuscript (and we won't admit to how many more I have to go.)
  • one brand new page o' stuff, to help further my new subplot
  • sunny days (especially in the Pacific Northwest...we've been waiting a while for these.)
  • Eastside RWA meetings (I laugh my tuches off every time.)
  • Goalkeeper meetings
  • presents! (hee hee...the birthday total so far is at 2...and the big day isn't for a few more weeks.)
  • not having to wake up at 5 a.m.
  • a bike ride on a sunny day
  • knowing that I only have 3.5 more weeks until graduation
  • Dark Side of the Moon will be released on May 30th (yay! More Dark Hunters!)
  • ummm....There's more. I know there's more, I just can't think of it right now.
So, what makes you happy?

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my friends post to their blogs so I have something to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home