Friday, June 23, 2006

Aussie Rules!


I've been meaning to blog on this one for a couple of weeks, but it got caught in the graduation shuffle.

Aussie Rules by the fabulous Jill Shalvis, brings to life the story of a small town airport and two characters at odds with their attraction toward one another. I loved Jill's book Get a Clue, and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. After stalking several book stores trying to get my hot little hands on it, I finally tracked it down. And oh, I was not disappointed.
Mel Anderson just wants to be left alone to run her airport. Bo Black has returned to get his revenge on the woman who ruined his life. What they get is a whole lot of electrifying attraction and attitude. Thrown in a handful of quirky side characters guaranteed to make you smile, and you have all the makings of a fabulous book.

So go. Buy. Read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home