Sunday, June 25, 2006

Brilliant moments...


If there's one thing I love about writing, it's those brilliant moments when everything starts to come together. Yesterday was one of those moments. There I sat, working on Chapter 11, when I realized that yet again, my muse must have been leading me toward this moment. I read over the old scene, noting where I'd have to remove content in order to rework it based on the current ideas, when I realized that I'd set the scene up beautifully the first time I'd written it. I may not have known at the time that I would turn this story into a paranormal. Originally her business was at risk from a crazy stalker. Little did I realize at the time that the arguments that immediately preceded each event would eventually become the TRIGGERS for each event in the rewrites. How cool is that?

And it's okay if you don't understand a word I just wrote. Really, I'll understand. I'll just enjoy my brilliant moment over here...quiet like.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Awesome, girl! Way to go!
Shannon

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Sounds COOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home