Sunday, June 04, 2006

Presentation Fabulous!


And yes, the title of this blog is in the correct order. On Friday afternoon I was "Presentation Fabulous"! The divided our cohort into who knows how many groups of about 5-7 people each, stuck us in a room with whoever came to watch us, and then let us loose to give our 10 minute presentations. These presentations were supposed to be the equivalent of a Thesis Defense, if we'd written actual theses(?). I rocked mine, as did the rest of my colleagues. Mom mentioned a number of times how proud she was that I conquered my "almost" fear of public speaking. That's to say, I've learned how to get up in front of a group and talk, while still having fun. No nerves, no shaking voice, no tears. So go me!

Of course, with the presentations over, this also means that I've managed to make it to the end of my MIT program (please note countdown on the right hand side of the page). I've got one more class tomorrow, and then I'm done, done, done, done, done! Snoopy Dance Time!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Cheers for Erin!!! Way go to, girl! So proud of you.

shannon

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

That IS fabulous, Erin, on all accounts! Congrats on getting through the worst of it. Woo hoo!!!

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home