Friday, June 23, 2006

We shot my legs the other night...

Hee hee! I love saying this, then watching the looks on the faces of the people hearing it. You'd think by now, most of my friends would be used to the odd things that I say. You'd think. Obviously not.
Really, it's not as strange as it sounds. My friend D came over the other night to photograph my legs, as we will be putting them on my business cards.

Stop rolling your eyes at me.

It actually makes perfect sense. I wanted a fun, flirty image for my business cards, and couldn't find a darn thing I liked. We finally realized that we could get the results I wanted by using my own legs, as opposed to some anonymous picture that I'd have to pay for. After a couple of false starts, we finally got ourselves down to business and actually have a couple of decent shots that D is working with. As soon as I have the final image, I'll upload it to share, but until then...

Happy Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home